Ksnip is a Qt-based cross-platform screenshot tool that provides many annotation features for your screenshots.
Latest ksnip version contains following features:
- Supports Linux (X11, Plasma Wayland, GNOME Wayland and xdg-desktop-portal Wayland), Windows and macOS.
- Screenshot of a custom rectangular area that can be drawn with mouse cursor.
- Screenshot of last selected rectangular area without selecting again.
- Screenshot of the screen/monitor where the mouse cursor is currently located.
- Screenshot of full-screen, including all screens/monitors.
- Screenshot of window that currently has focus.
- Screenshot of window under mouse cursor.
- Screenshot with or without mouse cursor.
- Capture mouse cursor as annotation item that can be moved and deleted.
- Customizable capture delay for all capture options.
- Upload screenshots directly to imgur.com in anonymous or user mode.
- Upload screenshots via FTP in anonymous or user mode.
- Upload screenshots via custom user defined scripts.
- Command-line support, for capturing screenshots and saving to default location, filename and format.
- Filename wildcards for Year ($Y), Month ($M), Day ($D), Time ($T) and Counter (multiple # characters for number with zero-leading padding).
- Print screenshot or save it to PDF/PS.
- Annotate screenshots with pen, marker, rectangles, ellipses, texts and other tools.
- Annotate screenshots with stickers and add custom stickers.
- Crop and cut out vertical/horizontal slices of images.
- Obfuscate image regions with blur and pixelate.
- Add effects to image (Drop Shadow, Grayscale, invert color or Border).
- Add watermarks to captured images.
- Global hotkeys for capturing screenshots (currently only for Windows and X11).
- Tabs for screenshots and images.
- Open existing images via dialog, drag-and-drop or paste from clipboard.
- Run as single instance application (secondary instances send cli parameter to primary instance).
- Pin screenshots in frameless windows that stay atop other windows.
- User-defined actions for taking screenshot and post-processing.
- OCR support through plugin (Window and Linux/Unix).
- Many configuration options.
There are no reviews yet.