- AxMath — Let’s type formulas at lightspeed!
- How to convert equations into LaTeX and vice versa?
- How to calculate the equations with AxMath?
- How to type equations in Word?
- AxGlyph — Multipurpose Vector Graph Maker
- How to draw circuit diagrams in Word?
- In Quora, how can we use the equation editor for writing mathematical formulae?
- Is there a WYSIWYG equation editor that uses LaTeX code as input?
- Is there an other equation editor that is as user-friendly as modern versions of Word?
- How do I use a math editor or something to type mathematical expressions, including pi, theta, etc. on Quora?
- What is a very good LaTeX Editor application for Windows? (I don't like web apps so much.)
- AxMath WYSIWYG equation editor for Word and LaTeX.
- AxGlyph graphics maker for education and research.